Tuesday, March 10, 2009
#28 Custom Home Pages
Well, bully for me. I've had a My Yahoo page for years. Haven't devoted much time or energy to sprucing it up or adding new stuff to it but I knew what we were supposed to do as soon as I read this thing. Anyway, I went ahead and signed up for Netvibes, everything I read led me in that direction. It was easy and I do have several options included. But in the end since I don't follow lots of blogs, and I also use Google mail it doesn't seem like it adds much more to my functionality over My Yahoo. I do like the ability to see the Twitter and Facebook postings anytime in one place. It's getting a little crowded on my toolbar to have Yahoo, Gmail, MoreThings blog, Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Netvibes and LinkedIn all open all the time. I may add my own blog to my Netvibes page and that would slim down things a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment