I have submitted my evaluation and COMPLETED MORE THINGS ON A STICK!!!!!
It was a demanding commitment, requiring more time than I would have been willing to give if I had been more preoccupied with a job. I do feel much more informed, not necessarily skilled. I am now convinced many of these Things are here to stay and may be more pertinent to my private life than my professional life but either way they are useful.
I could tell the organizers put in long hours to develop the exercises and to try to expose us to as many features and variations of the Things as possible. At times though the quality was uneven from one Thing to another. Where one thing had us take specific steps to explore and experience a Thing, another just had us wander aimlessly through MANY alternate sites with less of a concern for the best use of our time.
I am grateful to the Minnesota Multitypes for adapting the 23 Things program into a serial with so many things to learn.
I enjoyed it and I think the group who sponsored, prepared and delivered this program should be given an award!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment