We are supposed to create a photo story using Flickr or Picasa. I'm a regular user of Picasa and Kodak EasyShare and I did create a Flickr account last go round but I did not find any easy way to create a 'story' using any of these services. In Picasa I put together an album and captioned it but when I tried to convert it to a movie and upload it to my blog nothing worked as I expected it to. So for now, I'm happy with posting a Flickr image pertinent to our efforts and I look forward to the branded items we'll be seeing from More Things on a Stick (seen in the 23 Things gallery).
No doubt photo files and albums and public archives all are more accessible because of these tools and have use in our libraries.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment