THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF OUR FIRST THINGS IN MORE THINGS ON A STICK!
If I'd have known there was a way to aggregate and add as we learned about each new thing the ability to assimilate and see the whole picture of Web2.0 would have been easier.
Now I have to go find all my passwords/ids and pull each one up into the aggregator and arrange them in some order and figure out whether they are all working and whether I've done any/all of it right. grrr.
OK. Now to work. I signed up for Lifestream but some of the services I'd like to have aren't here--LinkedIn, Blogger. But how do I update it? Why/how is this helpful? I'll have to reserve comment until I know more.
What is the Adobe Air Application and would that be of any use?....
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment