Thursday, April 23, 2009
#38 Screencasting
Since I would have to download an application to my laptop to do this Thing I'm going to pass. I had Captivate at my last office and I understand the concept and know the power of recording all types of instructions, demos, training. However, I spent the whole weekend reloading my OS so my machine would work a little faster and adding a bunch of new apps for playing around is not a good way to maintain the performance improvement I achieved. If I were to pick though I'd probably try Jing first. It seems easy enough although the free demo version of Captivate would maybe be more practical since I'm more likely to run into that in a business environment. And if I were to create a screen cast it would probably be a demo of how I'm coping with all the windows/tabs I have open and how I navigate among them when I'm working on my More Things on a Stick exercises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment